Monday 25 April 2016

U is for Westminster Underground Station


Today's A-Z Tour of Harry Potter Filming Locations once again takes us to a train station.  This time it is Westminster Underground Station in London.


As Arthur Weasley and Harry are travelling to the Ministry of Magic in The Order of Phoenix, they travel through Westminster Underground Station, where Arthur gets caught in the ticket barrier.  Second barrier from the right – it became my favourite ticket barrier whenever I exited through Westminster Station. 

On another note - Harry and Arthur travel down the escalators (from the Underground Station) to the ticket hall – these escalators would actually lead to the Jubilee Line, under the ticket hall.  Ever since someone pointed it out to me, it’s bugged me each time I’ve watched the film!

I'm still cross stitching away, completing two alphabets as part of the A-Z challenge.  You can see my progress at Fangirl Stitches.  U is for Uriel (Supernatural) and Unknown (Pokemon).

Happy travels,

Ros

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for posting this blog, that's a best way to holiday experiences to remember. I am interested to your experiences to remember traveling events. Please visit at "Travel Sensations To Remember", i hope you may like our bar arrangments.

    Visit Here - https://www.holidaysenses.com/

    Thanks Regards,,

    ReplyDelete